Eco-Friendly Gifts - HOMEPAGE
All Women Recycling is a small business, based in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town and is the result of Lynn Worsley's desire to create a sustainable and profitable business, while supporting the environment and empowering other women.
The kliketyklikbox™ is a versatile and trendy, yet practical and upmarket, eco-friendly gift box recycled from plastic 2-litre cool drink bottles. Women who have been unemployed for longer than 2 years are taught the skills needed to create these boxes, while at the same time learning business management, life and sales skills.
Approximately 350 kliketyklikboxes™ are produced by the women daily and are supplied to more than 30 retail outlets. In addition, about 60% of the eco-friendly gift boxes are exported to countries such as Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA and Australia.
"Keeping our country clean one bottle at a time" - our goal is very focused and simple; to create sought-after upcycled products that benefit the environment and empower local women.
- To sustain and improve our lives and environment by upcycling innovative and high quality products.
- To create a safe place to nurture women through skills, education and empowering project through upcycling and product development.
Empowering. Upcycling. Creating
- We are professional and honest in our working relationships.
- We strive for equity in our decision-making and treatment of each other.
- We honour our commitments.
- We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical and performance standards.
- We nurture women through social networks.
- We create awareness of green issues and the need to recycle, reuse and reduce.
- We highlight the plight of women in need in South Africa.
- We upcycle materials into top-quality sellable products.
- We create sustainable channels of employment.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service. We listen carefully and respond to the needs and expectations of our customers and the community. We encourage creativity and innovation as we seek to improve our performance and environment. We also aim to nurture women through social networks, new skills training and business education. We want to create awareness of green issues and the need to recycle, reuse and reduce.
woodstock coop open 6 days all week 9am to 5pm and 9 am to 3 pm saturdays